the previous South Spine Terminal Room at SS1-01-03 (near Nanyang
Auditorium), the new learning space has the following facilities:
- 4 discussion rooms with LCD screens and glass writing boards
- an open learning space with comfortable and configurable furniture
- tables with flexible power outlet and security bar for laptop users (removable power socket and security cable lock can be loaned from the counter)
- 20 units of "free-access" desktop computers
- 20 units of "1-hour" desktop computers for booking
- 2 printers
The state-of-the-art Learning Pod @ South Spine is open for use by all NTU students and staff from 19 April 2010.
Check it out!